Make your day, your way as a Financial Representative
We're a member-owned fraternal financial services organization that believes in helping others, building relationships and making a difference in the local community. We are looking for successful people who want to take control of their financial future.
As a financial representative, you’ll help your clients (Modern Woodmen members) plan for their financial security through life insurance, annuities, investments and other financial products. You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule that lets you maintain a great work-life balance.
Additionally, Financial Representatives:
- Join an organization and culture based on helping people. Develop one-on-one personal relationships while making a difference in the lives of the community members.
- Bring people together through various fraternal volunteer programs to help make your communities better.
- Receive comprehensive training and ongoing professional development from local Modern Woodmen leaders.
- Attain great career advancement opportunities.
Are you ready to be part of an elite team?
Modern Woodmen of America presents a great opportunity for the right person. No experience is required, but not every individual will be the right fit for this career.
The ideal candidate:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Shows a volunteer spirit
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Shows a volunteer spirit Is looking for continuous self-improvement
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America, 1701 1st Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201, 309-786-6481. Member: FINRA, SIPC. Products are available in most states. Individual representatives may not be licensed to sell all products.
Nothing contained herein is an offer for a contract with Modern Woodmen of America. Applications will be subjected to further review before Modern Woodmen of America makes such an offer